Sunday, October 5, 2008

Stamptoberfest Cut It Out and Happy Holidays Challenges


Stamptoberfest fun continues on 2peas in a bucket.com. This card was created to fit the Cut it Out! challenge as well as the Happy Holidays card challenges. Are you having as much fun as I am? Let me tell ya...if someone could pay me as much as I earn now, to do this 24-hours a day (give or take a few hours for family time, showering, sleeping and eating), I would stamp and make cards all the live-long day!!! Anyhoo.... back to the card....I used a Hero Arts stamp set from last year. I colored the images with COPIC markers before cutting them out. Then, I used pop-dots (gotta love those pop-dots) to add dimension to the card. Finished it off with ribbon, and voila! I'm rockin'-and-rollin'! I hope you're joining in the week-long fun at 2peas. The challenges are super-fun and really get your creative juices flowing!

5 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Another gorgeous creation! I need to hope on over to peas now that I am back from the farm!

Julie Koerber said...

Ethel--- this is just too cute! I love all the patterns going on! So striking and just sweet!

Vintage Papers said...

this is such a gorgeous card! I hope everyone is having fun at SOF!!! :)

Dawn said...

ADORABLE!!!!!

Sylvia Blum said...

Gorgeous card! Love the dimension you bring on by using all those cut outs.