Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My pages for Debbie's CJ







These are my pages for Debbie's CJ for the swap I'm hosting on the Stamp Shack. Paper (paisley) is vintage paisley by Basic Grey. I used coordinating papers and tags, also by Basic Grey. Stamps (fingers pointing) is from the "What's the Point?" set by Purple Onion Designs. The theme of the book is "Top 10 things you want to do before you die." Here are my Top 10:

10) Travel into space
9) Learn to ski
8) Learn to speak another language fluently
7) Travel to all seven continents
6) Wake up each morning to a view of the ocean
5) Become a photojournalist
4) Discover God's purpose for my life
3) Meet my grandchildren and possibly my great grandchildren
2) Celebrate my 75th wedding anniversary
1) Don't let a day go by without telling family and friends how much I love them

8 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Ethel, this is absolutely magnificent. I'm thoroughly enjoying each photo! Lucky Debbie to receive such a treasure!

K Hutchinson said...

WOW this is cool! Your work is always so amazing to me - how the heck and I going to make some as beautiful as you did- hmmm I'm not! I better think of my ten thing- yikes!

It is so beautiful!

~K

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Very nice glimpse into you Ethel! Love the work...

Thanh Vo said...

Oh my goodness! You are so amazing at this CJ stuff Ethel!

Cathy said...

Ethel, Your artwork is absolutely amazing! It's been so joyful watching you blossom and grow as an artist; your art never ceases to delight and amaze me! Your love for what you do, shines through. May you keep shinin'...{smiles}

liannallama said...

amazing pages and what a wonderful list!

bockel24 said...

I really like your pages - so personal and well designed!

Anonymous said...

Waouh ! que c'est beau. Quel talent !