Thursday, March 1, 2007

Thank You card


*** This card appears in the Autumn 2007 Stamper Sampler Take Ten Issue.***

I had purchased this Teesha Moore stamp (the three ladies) recently from Mary Rogers, and I've been anxiously trying to find the opportunity to use it. When I create cards, I try to keep in mind "who" I'm giving it to, and whether they would appreciate the images I've chosen. This card is going to a mixed-media artist, and I know she will DEFINITELY appreciate Teesha's design. The flower stamps are by Hero Arts.

5 comments:

Dymphie said...

Wonderful card Ethel! Love the 'funky'image you used!

Julie Prichard said...

Awesome! especially witht he dymos :)

Linda said...

Ethel, this is a great card...Im sure any one would love to receive it..no matter what their style...Awesome work as always...

K Hutchinson said...

I love this card! I have so stamps from Teesha. I love her stuff...she is such a neat person!

~K

Mary said...

Hey, looks great! Glad you're getting good use from it. I knew you would.

Mary