Friday, February 16, 2007

Finally.....I took the plunge......

Sean had always said I should start my own a blog. He said it would be a great way for my friends and family to keep tabs on what's going on with me, especially with my artwork. So, here I am. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the most savvy person when it comes to blogging, so forgive me if this isn't the most exciting blog you've ever visited. I'll try to update it when I can, and link my latest work and thought processes behind what I create. I hope you'll participate and leave me comments. It's Presidents Day weekend, and I hope to create "something." We shall see. Again, if I do.....you'll be the first to see it!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hon. Doing my husbandly duty to check your site. Pretty cool for your first time in the blogosphere. It's funny there's also a retired librarian in Alberta using "paperquilter". I wonder if you've run into each other on the 'boards. See ya.

Godelieve said...

Hi Ethel,
Welcome to the blogosphere!! I was waiting for you to start your own blog. Hope you'll enjoy it very much!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ethel
can't wait to see all your artwork here. Congratulations on taking the plunge. You are so talented and original. I hope you will share some tutorials here with us.

Vintage Papers said...

Ethel
I am so happy to see you started a blog! I will be adding you in my links!!!

K Hutchinson said...

Congrats on the blog Ethel...

Can't wait to see what you do with your space. Your art work is amazing!

I started mine a while ago and have not done anything on it! I better get busy! Ha ha ha :-)

~K

Anonymous said...

Hi Ethel,
I love the look of your blog already. I love your creations and can't wait to see what you post on here!
Cheri - Ctinyjoy from the shack

christie said...

Hi Ethel,
I just wanted to tell you how much I love your cards. You do such wonderful work. You have a nice blog too. Thanks for sharing!
Your stamp shack friend,
Christie

Sue McGettigan said...

Yay Ethel!! Lovely start to your blog - I'll enjoy checking in to see what you've been up to :)

doverdi said...

Great Blog! I can't wait to see all the great things you do.

Anonymous said...

Ethel....so glad you have a blog. I love the arch piece....beautiful.

shuggy said...

welcome to the blogging world, ethel!! i love your selection of music!! i'm adding you to my link of blogs!!

Thanh Vo said...

Congrats on starting a blog, Ethel! I cant wait to see more of your creations.

Anonymous said...

Ethel, this is terrific. I love seeing your art work here and look forward to reading about how you make your pieces.

Have fun with this. Daria

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous gothic page! lisa renea