Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm home and I'm ready to play!


Yes, I've neglected my blog. But, for good reason. I've been playing the "single mom" role for the past ten - eleven weeks, now, and this past week was just hectic beyond belief. But, after a wonderful weekend with my husband and son in Washington DC, I am back and I'm ready to play. This card is made using Glimmer Mist spray. It's a water-based ink that has fine mica mixed into it. I sponged the cardtock with Tea-Dye Distress Ink. Then, I sprayed Olive and Copper Glimmer Mist spray. After drying, I stamped the "Dutch Room" image (Queen's Dresser Drawers). I stamped it again on ivory cardstock, added party hats to each girl, and colored their dresses to match their hats.

2 comments:

liannallama said...

oh, lovely coloring and what a cool stamp to use!

Sue McGettigan said...

Beautiful, beyoootiful colors! I bet this is really fun and sparkly IRL - thanks for sharing Ethel!