Saturday, March 31, 2007

Saturday morning stamping


SUNFLOWER CARD: This is a new stamp which I'd recently purchased. It's by Inkadinkado. I aged the cardstock by spraying some Frayed Burlap Distress Ink (mixed with a little water). Then stamped with Artprint Brown (Memories) Ink. In the process of cleaning out my craft room, I was able to organize my embellishments and rediscover what I owned. Now, it's time to start using those embellishments in my projects.



SISTERS: I love these paisley and stripe patterned papers. I'm working on a set of cards, right now, with a "friendship" theme. I want to submit it as a set to Stampington. The "sisters" stamp is by Stampington and Co. I used a Quickutz photo corner die and ran it through my Cuttlebug between an embossing folder (I wanted the little flowers from the folder to show up on the photo corner).











Here is the card I made for my Cuttlebug swap on the Stamp-Shack. It's a gatefold card. The medallion stamp is by Stampin Up. I love how the Cuttlelbug embossing shows up on the gold cardstock.

8 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

That sunflower card is gorgeous Ethel!!! How is working in a organized room? :)

Allison Rankin said...

That card with the pin and ribbon is fab...the colors are so rich!

K Hutchinson said...

Ethel they are all gorgeous! I love sunflower one it is so neat how you have pin on it! You always inspire me to try new things! Thanks!

~K

Anonymous said...

Ethel,

These cards are so pretty. The sunflower card is stunning. IT's just wonderfull. Great cards..

dawn

Julie Prichard said...

Excelent embossing on that cardstock!

Erin said...

Sunflower is my favorite too, very lush and rich looking. :)

Godelieve said...

Beautiful work Ethel!

Flower said...

These are wonderful! omg, the sunflower card is so rich & regal looking! Just wonderful!