Monday, September 3, 2007

Rosarch Blot background



I pulled out my reinkers this evening and decided to create a Rosarch Blot background. All you need is glossy cardstock and coordinating reinkers. Two would be enough. Three would be more than enough. Anything more than three, you may end up with a muddy glob. Anyway, just take your two pieces of glossy cardstock. On one, drop your reinkers randomly. Not on top of each other, but spaced closely enough to cover any white spaces when you press the two pieces together. When you're ready, just press the other glossy piece on top of the first piece. Press, don't rub. Lift from one corner, carefully. Voila!

5 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW this is so gorgeous! I have never tried this! hmmmm do I have two re-inkers that are not black??? I don't think so :( Love your card- the colors are awesome with the image you did!

Heather Grow said...

Cool technique Ethel.

Anonymous said...

This just sounds too easy. Gotta go try this one. I just got some new AI inks. Thanks for the inspiration. Glinda

Dina Kowal Creative said...

So cool! I'll have to try this one. Love your sample too.

Dina

Nancy Ward said...

Hi!

Wanted you to know I posted a link to this tutorial today on my blog, paperFriendly.

Nancy Ward
PaperFriendly
http://www.nancywardcrafts.com