Saturday, September 22, 2007

Hauntingly Yours


While I was working on another "masking" project, the idea for this card came to mind. The tricky part was knowing exactly where I stamped the moon lady's face, and where to add additional embossing ink for the "aura" surrounding her face. I used black, gold and silver EP on and around her face; and red EP for the sentiment. I decided to go with a textured cardstock (although I don't think you can really see it in the photograph), to give the card added interest. Finally, Swarowski crystals added to card gave the look for sparkling stars surrounding my moon lady.

3 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW...I'm in awww...this card is so darn cool! Love the add touch of the bling! Awesome Ethel!

Anonymous said...

C'est très joli, beaucoup de poésie dans cette réa

liannallama said...

oh, it glorious! What a wonderful card!