Saturday, March 3, 2007

The winner of "I love vintage because....."

is none other than.......Teabear.....aka Tami!!!!! She wins the book "Get Creative with Heartwarming Vintage" by Crafty Secrets Publications. I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED reading everybody's response. (Just goes to show we're all kindred spirits). In my very scientific way of doing "contests" (a word I despise, by the way.....I should have called it a "drawing") I put all of your names in a basket, shook it up, and let a co-worker draw one name out. Thank you so much for sharing why you love vintage. After reading each response, I found myself nodding my head in agreement. It's so nice to see that many of us have an appreciation for days gone by; and we let those days live on in our artwork.

2 comments:

Julie Prichard said...

WOW Congratulations, Tami!

K Hutchinson said...

Congrats Tami! I'm so happy for you!


~K