Saturday, March 3, 2007

Early morning Alcohol Ink madness

There's nothing more pleasant a sound than having a cat pawing at your door, because his bottomless pit of a stomach needs to be refilled at 5 a.m.. Of course, I indulge the heathen creature (as not to wake up my husband and son). It's an opportunity in disguise, really. The silver lining in all of this is that I have a few moments to meditate upon what I can create, now that I'm wide awake. So, into my basket of unmounted stamps I dive into, and pulled out a new image I'd recently purchased from Lost Aussie Designs. While digging into my bags of scrap paper, I discovered a multitude of patterns and designs which I think I will put to use today. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Gorgeous!!!!

K Hutchinson said...

This is beautiful! I love how the AI make it look like it is cooper.

~K