*1 pkg of Oreo cookies
*1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, softened
*1 tsp vanilla
*1 lb almond bark
1) In a food processor, crush all of the Oreo cookies until you can't see any more of the creme filling. You can do this in batches, if you like.
2) Add the cream cheese and vanilla extract to the crushed Oreo cookies and process together until you can't see any more of the cream cheese. The mixture will be very sticky.
3) Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper. Form the cookie mixture into 1/2-inch balls. Place on cookie sheet. Refrigerate for at least 45-minutes.
4) Using a double-boiler, or a pyrex bowl suspended over the edge of a pot (with one inch of water in the bottom of the pot), melt the almond bark. Let the water simmer on low, after it has come to a boil. Stir the almond bark until it is completely melted and smooth.
5) Prepare a second cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper. Using a teaspoon, lift the Oreo truffles one at a time, and roll them in the almond bark. Set the truffles on the prepared cookie sheet. After all of the truffles have been rolled in the melted chocolate, set the truffles in the refrigerator until they are set. Store truffles refrigerated.