Wednesday, August 27, 2008
A nice award to receive from a friend
I received really nice kudos from my Stamp Shack sister Jennifer. She wrote about it in her blog Ink N' Scrap Habits. Here are the award rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.
And so, now I pass the torch onto these wonderful bogs that I think everyone should visit. They are:
1) Pearl Maple's blog Pearl shares her beautiful photography and "pearls" of wisdom. A very inspirational blog to visit and one of my favorites.
2) Gaal Creative. Anne is one of the most talented and newest artists I've met. She shares her talent for mixed media art and photography on her awesome blog.
3) Wandering Star. Sue McGettigan's blog oozes with warmth, creativity, and inspiration. I always feel "welcomed" when I visit her blog.
4) Andi's Perfect Gravy. How can I describe Andi's blog? Sometimes you just have to read it for yourself. I LOVE her sense of humor and I am in awe at how she keeps things together at home and still manages to whip out some awesome artwork.
5) Amazing Paper Grace. I'm a firm believer that the Cuttlebug, Nestabilities and satin ribbon were created specifically with Becca in mind. Check out her breathtaking creations on her blog, and then be ready to whip out your Cuttlebug, Stamps and Nestabilties.
6) Paper Friendly. I love Nancy Ward's blog because she is just a wealth of information. Looking for a tutorial? Nancy probably has the link for one on her website. It is just an amazing "library" of information for all papercrafting enthusiasts.
And....last, but not least.....
7) The Chatty Stamper. Dawn and I go w-a-a-a-y back. She is one of the most down-to-earth, honest-to-goodness, will-give-you-the-shirt-off-her-back persons you will ever meet in your entire life. I love visiting her blog because there is just pure honesty about it. She shares her journey in crafting with such abandon, and she is so generous at encouraging everyone she meets. I just love her to death.
So, there you go. I hope you have a moment to enjoy the blogs I've mentioned above. Pour yourself a cup of coffee or tea, sit back and be inspired by these wonderful artists.