Thursday, April 26, 2007

Friendship


This pretty paisley stamp is one of the newest by Anna Griffin and All Night Media. Sentiment by Stampin Up. Corner punch by EK Success. I don't know if you can see it, but I added some glitter to the flowers. I believe it's called "Dazzling Diamonds" by Stampin Up. It's ultra fine glitter. (It's hard to capture it in a photograph). I made this card for my friend Carrie. Her last day at work was yesterday, and I couldn't be there to say goodbye (I've been sick over the last two days). I'm going to bug her at her other job when I get a chance, but for now, I want to let her know I was thinking of her, even though I couldn't be at work to say goodbye.

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

A terrific-looking creation!

K Hutchinson said...

Ethel this is beautiful! I thought this was for Tami's weekly color challenge- her colors are red and white!

~K

Swamp Tulip said...

What a pretty card. I bet your friend will love it. I hope you're feeling better.

Teresa

Flower said...

Such a pretty card! That's a great stamp too.