Monday, February 26, 2007

I am taking a day off from creating today.....

and instead, I'm going to read. I have all of these magazines and books, and rarely take the time to read them. So, that's what I'm doing with my "creative time" today. Then, at eight o'clock...it's time to watch Heroes on NBC. Simone's been shot. I wonder how Isaac and Peter are going to resolve that little "problem?" And...the police officer (the dude that can read minds) and the nuclear dude have confronted Claire's dad about their "powers." I hope Tim Kring continues to move at a fast pace with this show, because it started to slow down, and I was starting to get bored........

1 comment:

Dymphie said...

Ethel you will recharge and get inspired reading art magazines. Cannot wait what you will come up with soon :o))