Sunday, March 23, 2008

Please visit a new blog that I have just started

First, I am not abandoning this blog. This is my creative blog, and I plan to keep it. I'll soon get back to creating. I just needed a little break.

But, I did start a new blog. It's called Baskets for the Cure. It's to benefit the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Please visit my blog; and if you can, please help my by adding a link of my new blog to yours. I would appreciate your support.

Thank you very much, and thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Ethel, this is a beautiful idea and action you are taking in the battle against breast cancer. I applaud and congratulate you on idea for the auction.

Jennifer

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

p.s. I left out but meant to add that I will indeed add a link on my blog to your new blog.