Saturday, February 19, 2011

Crystals and Coral


I was inspired to make this necklace after seeing one similar to it at Michaels. I placed the toggle on the side of the necklace, rather than the back. I also love the combination of blue and silver. I'll give this necklace to a dear friend of mine.

A closeup of the pendant.

This necklace uses sterling silver wire and crystals from the Bead Gallery collection at Michaels (plus a few findings from my stash). It's about 18" long. I'll also give this to one of my girlfriends. It's a pretty piece to wear this springtime.


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ethel, your necklaces are just gorgeous! Lucky ladies to receive one of these beauties!

I have my necklace to make from the bead soup swap this weekend!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful work, Ethel. I'm intrigued by your creativity.

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

THUD! That was my jaw hitting the table. These necklaces are jaw dropping gorgeous. Ooohhh how beautiful!

You are one amazingly talented woman, Miss Ethel. WOW! Simply beautiful jewelry.

Cheers!
Jennifer