Saturday, September 12, 2009

Section Five


I finished Section Five, today. I worked on it between Friday afternoon and this afternoon. I wanted to show you a few close-up pictures of some of the blocks. It's hard to see the details of some of the fabrics on the larger, wider shots.



This is what it looks like when it's added to Sections One - Four. I haven't sewn Section Five on, just yet. I'm tired, now, and will save that part for tomorrow. You can see part of Section Five on the far right of the picture.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Ethel! Thanks for the close-up shots! I like seeing how some of the neutrals you're using still have pattern and texture! :-)

ScrappyPam said...

Wow! This is going to look so cool when you're done! It's beautiful!

Karen said...

Wow Ethel! You are really making a lot of progress with this quilt. I'm enjoying seeing it come together and as someone who doesn't quilt, it is interesting to learn about another way to create. :>