Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I was a Guest Designer on Alphastamps and I didn't know it!





Back in February, I was asked by Alphastamps to create four projects for them using a "school theme." They sent me collage sheets, acrylic and rubber stamps. I came up with a desk calendar, library tote, water bottle tag, and an altered paint can filled with goodies for a teacher. You can see additional views of the projects by visiting the Alphastamps blog. I thought Alphastamps was going to wait until August to show my projects, so I was surprised when I discovered that they already had them up on their blog. A nice surprise, nevertheless.

4 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

OMG all you projects are so cool! Congratulations on being a guess designer!

Heather Grow said...

That's so funny that you were an accidental guest designer. I guess they loved your projects so much that they couldn't wait.

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Congratulations, Ethel! Your work is outstanding as always. I just love what you did for these projects. You are a star! :)

Jennifer :)

Dawn said...

Ethel, I love these. Wow, they are awsome. Love that water bottle and the bag, ahhh heck I love them all. Great work as always. Glad to see you still posting. Hugs, dawn