Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Romantic Therapy



My Rubber Romance order came yesterday. I actually came home, sick, yesterday, and didn't empty out the mailbox. My darling husband brought in the mail this morning (it was 26-below outside, this morning). And a package from Rubber Romance was in the mail! Yippee! I had to stay home again, today. I was so wiped out when I woke up this morning, and my sinuses are wreaking havoc. So, I stayed in bed and mounted the stamps on EZ Mount. After eating some lunch, I stamped a couple of images, cut them out, and colored while watching movies in bed. I'm not too jazzed about the final card, but I did like playing a little bit.

12 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

*POKE* What the heck are you talking about Ethel? This card is fab!!! Hope you feel better, dear friend.

K Hutchinson said...

This card is so stinking cool it is not funny! You rock even when you are sick! Hope you feel better, my friend!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Nothing like a pile of new rubber! Awesome stuff Ethel.

I'm over here across the states, also sick! Wah! Tomorrow will be a week...
Sounds like the same crud...
I finally stayed in bed today, well, from 11:30 until 3:30 to try and get better instead of being the multitasking Type-A mom that I am!
Take it easy! And get better...

Dawn said...

I think I need to buy some of these cards. Hmmmm where do I get my hands on these. NEver saw them or heard of them before. Hook a girl up!! lol lol

Heather Grow said...

You may not be jazzed about your card but I am. It's adorable!

Sandy said...

Hope you get better quick! Maybe the new rubber will help. :)

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Ethel, it is amazing to me that when you are sick and aren't up to your creative "best" you still manage to make the most awesome cards. I LOVE this! I really do!

Feel better soon!

~ Jennifer

liannallama said...

your cards have been super lately and I love this one too! I'm so sorry you don't feel well--hopefully the stamping in bed will cure you, LOL!

Anonymous said...

Très sympa ta carte.

mE said...

OOOOH!

I am so glad that I found your blog. You have amazing artwork!!

Inky Smiles!
Erin

Unknown said...

That looks like a lot of fun waiting to be had!! Hope you feel better soon!!

Cathy said...

This card is just GORGEOUS!!!..Hope your feeling better soon.