Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I made my own bling!



I've been admiring the K & Co bling for quite some time. After studying them week after week, I was finally inspired to try my hand at making some. I used a variety of Marvy paper punches, EK Success punches, and even my Crop-a-dile, layering them with pop-dots and sticker bling I bought from the Target Dollar Spot a year ago. This was so much fun and so exciting! The paper I used came from a Basic Grey pack (Infuse). I am loving this process! I can't wait to use my new "bling" on greeting cards!

7 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW these are so stunning! They look just as good as the K & company ones! I can't wait to see you used them a card!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Each piece is gorgeous! Oh how fun this looks to do. Looking forward to seeing your personally made bling on your cards!

~ Jennifer :)

ellie said...

They are awesome Ethel. Just like the K&Co ones!

Deborah March said...

WOW! These are FABULOUS Ethel!

Swamp Tulip said...

Ethel - you did a super job. Beautiful. I can't wait to see what you do with them either :)

Teresa

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Great job, your bling really does look like the K&C packages. Thanks for sharing ~ j

BeckyButtshaw said...

You are so clever Ethel! I love them